Speech, Language, & Hearing
About the Program
Effective communication is necessary for success in all aspects of life. Lifesteps Speech & Language Services provide communication strategies for children and adults who have speech & language delays and/or disabilities. Services help to build essential skills required to communicate clearly and confidently.
What Sets Us Apart
- Home, community, and center‑based services
- Services for all ages
- Dually-certified staff: Board Certified Behavior Analysts and
Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- Serving All Ages; Providing strategies to develop effective, clear and confident communication.
Treatment plans address:
- Receptive/Expressive Language Delay — ability to understand and
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech — speech motor disorder
- Phonological Delay — speech sound disorder
- Fluency — flow or smoothness of sound such as stuttering or cluttering
- Developing Pragmatics — social communication delays/rules for
- Augmentative Communication Systems — communication methods used to supplement or replace speech or writing
- Social Skills Training
- Verbal Behavior
- Learning Disabilities
- Hearing Impairment
For more information, or to have your child evaluated, contact us.
Being UnderstoodChristine Cooper, Speech-Langauge Pathologist, shares thoughts and tips on her blog.
Meet Our Staff
Click here to learn more about Lifesteps Behavioral and Speech Staff.
Lifesteps is an approved Adult Autism Waiver Provider for select services.
Lifesteps is an approved Highmark Insurance Provider.