With over 600 staff, Lifesteps maintains and operates programs and services in 59 locations throughout Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Mercer, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties.
Throughout western Pennsylvania, Lifesteps has a fleet of 76 vehicles in operation, including wheelchair lift vans, the Family Care Mobile Library, the Adult Day Health Services van, and maintenance trucks.
Our Agency Facilities include:
- Armstrong County Program Center
- Beaver County Program Center
- Butler County Program Center/Central Office
- Indiana County Program Center
- Washington Community OutReach Program